Our brushes are high quality stencil brushes that make your stenciling
- Natural or Synthetic Bristles
- Three different Sizes
- Handle Designed for Better Control
Our Bushes are available in the following sizes:
|#2 Black Bristle
|#2 White Bristle
|#4 Black Bristle
|#4 White Bristle
|#16 White Bristle
Excellent Gripping Surface
- Finer texture than sandpaper for a smoother writing/painting surface
- Surface will not separate from base
- Surface will not wrinkle even if left in a car.
- Using a sandboard gives you excellent results in less time!
We use it to firmly hold our fabric, clothing, and notecards while stenciling.
It can also be used to hold fabric for tracing templates, applique shapes,
quilting designs, and labels.
Size: 10 1/2" x 15" $18.00
curve is used to make the center vein in leaves.
Also a handy tool for covering and protecting openings that are close to each
other. Instructions on using the curve to make leaf veins are included.
Plastic tools in various shapes used to make brush cleaning easier. Brush is
scrubbed along textured surface using soap and water.
ink, dual point marking pen.
Use the fine point to draw details such as grape
tendrils and strawberry seeds.
To order supplies, please print out the order form, fill it out and mail
Stencils & More, 9261 W Tennessee Ave, Lakewood, CO 80226